Transition Services


As an Independent Living Center we are newly mandated by the federal government to provide services that:

¨ Help you transfer from Skilled Nursing Facilities back into the community.

¨ Keep you in your home with diversion assistance

¨ Youth Transition past high school and college

A transitioning specialist will assist you in determining your eligibility, finding financial assistance and help you create a plan for independence.

Services that are available to help you transition and live in the community include:

¨ Devices or equipment used to increase your ability to function independently in the community, such as, wheelchair ramps, bed lifts and shower grab bars.

¨ Assistance in receiving benefits

Translate »